Math Problems for Secondary School Students
If you are reading this website, most probably you are interested in mathematics. At regular intervals I will upload some math problems which you can try to solve. Those problems will represent different topics at different levels.
First try to solve them without any help to see how you can manage on your own. If you got stuck, visit the „Solutions” page and look for the relevant solution sheet.
It will be very easy to find the matching solutions, check the file name. The main part of both the problem and the solution files carry the same name.
Problems and solutions are uploaded in .pdf format so you can download or print them for future reference.
If you like the content of this site, you can even share it with your friends. The more high school students know about this site, the better chance they have to improve their math knowledge and the less problems they will face when studying at a university or college. Click on any item of the below list and have fun!
- Moeng Math Challenge: 11 June, 2018 (with solutions)
- Sequences Problem Sheet
- Easter Math Challenge 2018, Palapye (with solutions)
- Inequalities Problem Sheet
- Functions Problem Sheet
- Math Camp-2017 Problem Sheet
- Geometry Problem Sheet
- Algebra Problem Sheet
- Combinatorics Problem Sheet
- Modular Arithmetic Problem Sheet
- 2017 Invitational Contest FINAL round Problems AND Solutions
- Number Systems Problem Sheet
- 2017 Invitational contest 2nd round Problem Sheet
- Senior Mathematics Contest 2017 Problem Sheet
- BOTS50 Problem Sheet
- Diophantine Equations Problem Sheet
- Primes and Divisibility Problem Sheet